Crowne Plaza Princeton Hotel and Conference Center is conveniently located off of Route 1 on Scudders Mill Road in Plainsboro, NJ just two miles from Firmenich Inc., in Princeton, NJ.
Firmenich Inc., is the world’s largest privately-owned flavor and fragrance company. Firmenich is known for innovating fragrances and flavors for globally desired brands.
The Crowne Plaza Princeton Hotel and Conference Center in Plainsboro, NJ is the perfect place to stay for the business traveler. We work hard to provide business travelers with an environment where he or she can connect, work, and succeed. Formerly a corporate training center, our hotel is equipped with 291 guest rooms, 54 conference rooms, and 60,000 square feet of meeting space for any event.
We welcome you to experience a comfortable night stay at the Crowne Plaza Princeton Hotel and Conference Center whether you are a business or leisure traveler. Take a swim in our indoor pool, relax in the Forrestal Grille dining area, or take our complimentary shuttle service into downtown Princeton. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the Princeton area. Firmenich Inc. guests receive breakfast located in our in-house restaurant. We look forward to your visit.
Call 609-936-6516 and mention the Firmenich Special Rate.
What to expect during your visit at the Crowne Plaza Princeton:
- Sleep advantage plush linens, quiet floors, and aromatherapy kits.
- Complimentary shuttle service available to drive you to and from the Princeton Junction Train Station, as well as within a 5-mile radius of the hotel.
- Free high-speed WiFi access throughout the hotel and Princeton Conference Center equipped with the cutting-edge technology.
- Free parking for all Crowne Plaza Princeton Hotel and Conference Center visitors.
- Indoor pool, hot-tub, and 24-hour Fitness Center.
- Casual in-house dining, spirits, and wine available at the Forrestal Grille, and Flight Martini Wine & Lounge.
- Tennis courts, squash courts, half basketball court, and billiards in-house for your entertainment.
- Options to reserve one of our oversized suites on our executive level with concierge access, a plush robe, bottled water, and guaranteed quiet zone.
- 24-hour business center available for complimentary computer and printer access.
- Dry-cleaning services and two in-house laundry rooms.
- Flat screen TV’s with 72 high-def channels, coffee maker, and mini-fridge available in each room.
- Full catering capabilities for any event.
- 60,000 sq. feet of total meeting space with 51 conference rooms, 360-seat amphitheater, and A/V available upon request.
- 100% non-smoking hotel and conference center.