The Crowne Plaza Princeton Hotel and Conference Center is conveniently located off of Route 1 on Scudders Mill Road in Plainsboro, NJ - just four miles from Solvay USA Inc. in Princeton, NJ.
The corporate headquarters for Solvay USA Inc. is located in Princeton, NJ. Solvay is a global chemical company focused on improving the quality of life.
The Crowne Plaza Princeton Hotel and Conference Center is the ideal hotel for the business traveler seeking a location near Solvay USA Inc., Princeton, NJ. We work hard to provide business travelers with an environment where he or she can connect, work, and succeed. Formerly a corporate training center, our hotel is equipped with 291 guest rooms, complimentary shuttle service upon request, and 60,000 square feet of meeting space for any event.
Those who book with Crowne Plaza Princeton Hotel and Conference Center through Solvay USA Inc., enjoy breakfast at our in-house restaurant the Forrestal Grille. The Crowne Plaza Princeton Hotel and Conference Center invites you to enjoy a comfortable night’s stay. Relax in one of our newly renovated and modern guest room, take a lap in our indoor pool, or grab a drink at our in-house Flight Martini & Wine Lounge.
Call 609-936-6516 and mention the Solvay Special Rate.
What to expect during your visit at the Crowne Plaza Princeton:
- Sleep advantage plush linens, quiet floors, and aromatherapy kits.
- Complimentary shuttle service available to drive you to and from the Princeton Junction Train Station, as well as within a 5-mile radius of the hotel.
- Free high-speed WiFi access throughout the hotel and Princeton Conference Center equipped with the cutting-edge technology.
- Free parking for all Crowne Plaza Princeton Hotel and Conference Center visitors.
- Indoor pool, hot-tub, and 24-hour Fitness Center.
- Casual in-house dining, spirits, and wine available at the Forrestal Grille, and Flight Martini Wine & Lounge.
- Tennis courts, squash courts, half basketball court, and billiards in-house for your entertainment.
- Options to reserve one of our oversized suites on our executive level with concierge access, a plush robe, bottled water, and guaranteed quiet zone.
- 24-hour business center available for complimentary computer and printer access.
- Dry-cleaning services and two in-house laundry rooms.
- Flat screen TV’s with 72 high-def channels, coffee maker, and mini-fridge available in each room.
- Full catering capabilities for any event.
- 60,000 sq. feet of total meeting space with 51 conference rooms, 360-seat amphitheater, and A/V available upon request.
- 100% non-smoking hotel and conference center.