Princeton Conference & Meeting Center
With over 60,000 square feet of meeting space and 54 rooms, our Princeton conference and meeting center provides guests with everything they need to host an exceptional professional or social event in Princeton, NJ.
Many of our Princeton meeting or conference rooms are named after notable alumni and faculty members of Princeton University, each offering an elegant, modern design-ideal for any kind of gathering. There are multiple layout options available for each room, ensuring your event can look exactly as you've envisioned it. Our hotel is in close proximity to major businesses like Novo Nordisk, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Sandoz, making us the ideal place to host large and small scale corporate events.
Many of our meeting rooms feature windows that look out onto the lake, creating a serene ambiance for your event. Our on-site certified meeting and event planners will walk through the entire event planning process, as we offer numerous seating styles to accommodate any type of event you may be having.
Whether you`re hosting a small family reunion of 25 or a large annual conference of 400, we have the perfect meeting space for you.
By far the largest venue on our property, our Amphitheatre is home to large-scale events and conferences throughout the year. The 360-seat amphitheatre is perfect for large conferences and events.
Each meeting space and conference center in our Princeton hotel comes with a bevy of amenities designed to ensure each event goes off without a hitch!
- Say goodbye to spotty hotel Wi-Fi- every meeting space in our hotel comes with high-speed internet. Need more? Check out our upgraded W-Fi package!
- A/V equipment is available upon request.
- A private on-site Helipad allows all guests to arrive on time and in style!
- Catering options that are prepared by our Executive Chef and culinary team.
Our well-trained event planners are always on-hand to ensure you make the most out of our inclusive event spaces.
In addition to our indoor conference center, our hotel offers an impressive amount of outdoor event space! host your next family reunion, outdoor meeting, wedding, or social event on our beautiful grounds!
Take advantage of our hotel’s meeting packages! Guests hosting a large-scale, multi-day event can enjoy all the amenities that come with our Complete Meeting Packages, while guests looking to utilize our space for a day can do so with our Day Meeting Packages.
Recommended Team Building Activities
Crowne Plaza Princeton-Conference Center has many team building events to promote teamwork, strategic thinking, organization, delegation and problem-solving.
Build-A-Bike | Scavenger/Smartphone Hunts | Obstacle Courses | Amazing Race | Arcade Olympics | Remote Control Car Racing | Casino Night | Giant Novelty Games: Jenga, Connect Four, Foozball, Operation | Game Shows: In It to Win It, Friendly Feud, Name the Tune | Trivia | Food Bank Charity Challenge | Community Give Back | Wine & Beer Tasting | Build Your Own Mini-Golf Course | The Escape Room | Lip Sync Battle | Murder Mystery | Paint Party | Pictionary | Take the Cake | Half & Full Day Outdoor Olympics
Local Culinary Challenges:
- Cheese Making: Learn the basics of using rennet to turn milk into cheese in a mozzarella-making demonstration. Stretching a sweet, tender curd into your own fresh mozzarella balls. Depart with some fresh mozzarella, cheese making information and recipes to use at home.
- Local Farm Tours: Just down the road from the hotel you can learn about our local farms. Learn about food production, farming and respect for nature when you visit a real working farm.
- Wine Tasting: Taste five wines from our local Winery accompanied by delicious cheeses.
- Corporate Cook-Off: Groups are challenged to follow recipes, be creative, prepare food and finally dine as a group to experience the success of their teamwork.